Choosing A Major
It is a big decision to decide what to major in. The college's advisement center is the place to help you along that path.
- One of the first things that we ask is that you take a look at the different MAPS for the majors that you are interested in.
- Look at the type of classes you take and the course descriptions.
- Mark the classes that are interesting to you.
- Then look at the overlap of math, chemistry, physics and other classes that may be the same in the majors you are considering.
- Browse through the websites of the majors you have chosen.
- Look at the information they provide.
Then come talk to us and we can help you choose a schedule that you will help you make progress and explore at the same time.
Engineering Advisement Center
242 Clyde Building