Principal/President, Patrell Engineering
- Mr. Ferrell is a registered civil engineer with over 32 years experience in the recreational water field.
- He has been involved in both the structural and hydraulic design of hundreds of aquatic and water feature projects.
- He has specialized experience in the design of complex water features and pools and has extensive field construction experience.
- He also specializes as a professional witness with experience in all facets of the structural and hydraulic issues related to swimming pools, water features and water park attractions.
- He graduated from BYU with a BS in civil engineering.