Building Display Screens
Official clubs and organizations of the Ira A. Fulton College of Engineering and BYU may advertise on the display screens in the CB, EB, SNLB and CTB lobbies. The purpose of the digital signage is to inform students, faculty and staff of information relevant to College of Engineering students in a professional manner.
To submit an advertisement for the digital display:
- Review and implement the below requirements
- Submit your slide no later than 5 business days before the ad start date to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate the preferred start and end dates (no more than one week)
- Format: .jpg. Please also send the original, editable file in .psd,.ppt, etc. in case minor changes need to be made
- RGB color - not CMYK
- Size: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Resolution: At least 150 ppi (If using PowerPoint to create your ad, change the dimensions under page setup to 26.67 in. x 15 in. before designing)
- Text can easily be read within 5 seconds or less
- Error free; double-check spelling, dates, times and locations
- Images: Please use high resolution photos and artwork so images do not appear stretched or pixelated
- Use copyrighted materials only with permission
Display screen templates: PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
Editing & Prioritizing
The college's communications team reserves the right to edit images and/or text on submitted advertisements. It also reserves the right to prioritize which slides will run as space is limited on the display; those who submit slides earlier recieve priority. Unless indicated otherwise, the ad will run for one week leading up to the event date/deadline (if applicable). Exceptions, if requested, will be made at the discretion of the communications team.
Email email@example.com with questions concerning your advertisement.