- Approximately 3,500 undergraduate students and 600 graduate students are enrolled in the Ira A. Fulton College of Engineering and Technology.
- Nearly 70 percent of students speak a second language.
- Students learn in more than 100 state-of-the-art laboratories, including extensive facilities for prototyping, manufacturing, and computing; and a class 10 cleanroom.
- Emphasis is placed on giving undergraduates mentored research opportunities.
- Approximately 700 degrees are awarded annually (600 BS, 90 MS, 18 PhD) in 10 degree programs.
- BYU is ranked 14th in the United States for the number of students who go on to earn a PhD in engineering.
- 117 faculty members
- 42 part-time faculty
Visit Y Facts for statistics and information about Brigham Young University.
Last updated February 2017