The BYU Ira A. Fulton College of Engineering dean's office is in the Engineering Building (EB), located on the south end of campus (directly south of the Clyde Building). The college has departments and research labs in the Clyde Building (CB) Crabtree Technology Building (CTB), Snell Building (SNLB), and Engineering Building (EB).
Directions to BYU
Visitors to the Ira A. Fulton College of Engineering may park in the visitor parking lot designated below. Visitor parking is available to anyone except current students (BYU or UVU), current employees and employees' spouses.
From the visitor parking off 1100 N to the Clyde Building or Engineering Building:
- Walk west crossing East Campus Drive at the traffic signal and then head up the hill. At the top of the hill, turn left and walk along the west side of the Crabtree Technology Building until you reach a crosswalk on your right.
- At the crosswalk, go straight (west) towards the Clyde Building. You will see the Engineering Research Laboratory at a distance to the south and the Clyde directly in front of you to the west.
- Walk between the Clyde (on left) and Fletcher (on right) buildings until you see doors on your left.
- Enter the Clyde Building through those doors.
- You can walk south all through the Clyde Building to get to the Engineering Building.