The Weidman Center for Global Leadership will award 10, half-tuition scholarships this academic year to students who demonstrate a commitment to developing leadership or global agility. Finalists will be contacted for an interview after the application period.
- Eligibility Requirements
- Must be a current Brigham Young University undergraduate sophomore, junior, or senior
- Must be a full-time student (12 or more credit hours per semester)
- Academic achievement of a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must have completed or be currently enrolled in ENG T 231 (Foundations of Global Leadership)
- Must be a current student in the college of engineering
Download the Weidman 2019-2020 scholarship application or visit Student Services (246 Engineering Building) for an application.