Prospective Graduate Students
BYU Engineering and Technology offers graduate programs in five disciplines. Graduate students work with professors who are experts in their fields and are dedicated to the education and professional preparation of their students. Students from around the world are involved in innovative research of impact, and are expected to produce high-quality work for peer review. Work is supported by world-class facilities in a unique environment sponsored by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Chemical Engineering graduate program
- Civil and Environmental Engineering graduate program
- Electrical and Computer Engineering graduate program
- Mechanical Engineering graduate program
- School of Technology graduate program