The BYU Ira A. Fulton College of Engineering dean's office is in th Engineering Building (EB), located on the south end of campus (directly south of the Clyde Building). The college has departments and research labs in the Clyde, Crabtree Technology, Snell, Fletcher and the Engineering Building.
Directions to BYU
Visitors to the Ira A. Fulton College of Engineering may park in either visitor parking lot designated below. Visitor parking is available to anyone except current students (BYU or UVU), current employees and employees' spouses.
From the visitor parking off 1100 N to the Clyde Building or Engineering Building:
- Walk west crossing East Campus Drive at the traffic signal and then head up the hill. At the top of the hill, turn left and walk along the west side of the Crabtree Technology Building until you reach a crosswalk on your right.
- At the crosswalk, go straight (west) towards the Clyde Building. You will walk through the parking lot and will pass a white building (B-34) on your right.
- Walk between the Clyde (on left) and Fletcher (on right) buildings until you see doors on your left.
- Enter the Clyde Building through those doors.
- You can walk through the Clyde Building to get to the Engineering Building which is just south of the Clyde.
From the visitor parking off 900 N (next to Engineering Building) to Clyde Building or Engineering Building:
- Walk up the hill (heading west). Turn right (facing north) at the first set of stairs. The Engineering Building front entrance faces West.
- Keep walking north and the Clyde Building will be on your right just after the Engineering Building patio.