These are my links for September 27th from 09:18 to 09:18:
These are my links for September 27th from 08:59 to 08:59:
These are my links for September 26th from 13:19 to 13:23:
These are my links for September 24th from 11:50 to 11:55:
These are my links for September 20th from 09:05 to 09:16:
- This Three Minute Commercial Puts Full-Length Hollywood Films to Shame –
- Cota By Ossia Aims To Drive A Wireless Power Revolution And Change How We Think About Charging | TechCrunch –
- No More Cables: How Wireless Charging Works and How You Can Use It Today –
- Netflix looks at torrent sites to decide which shows to buy – Telegraph –
These are my links for September 20th from 08:43 to 08:44:
Ben shared this reflection from class today – I thought it summarized what we talked about very well.
TEE 276: Reflection 3
During class we talked about morals in the classroom and the responsibility we will have as teachers to create an atmosphere where those can be taught and applied.
The bottom line is that many of the kids we’ll teach won’t have the strongest moral backgrounds, the greatest family life or a role model for good values in their lives. That means that some of the kids we teach will need us to be the good examples. They will look to us for the “why” behind morality. We will want to be ready with an answer. Without a strong family, or moral role model to look up to in their lives, kids will easily gravitate to their friends’ level of morality, or even use what they see on t.v. as their moral compass. This is why it is so important to know where we as teachers stand with our own personal morals and our commitment to creating a positive morally enriching atmosphere within the classroom. Not only can we make a difference intellectually in the lives of the kids we teach but also morally as we strive to be a good example of the morals that they need in order to be productive and knowledgeable citizens in society.
As a teacher I will do all I can to be an example for my students of someone they can look to to model their values from. I will find ways in which to balance course material with underlying moral lessons and be watchful to find moments in the classroom environment where I can present them in a non-invasive way.
These are my links for September 18th from 09:46 to 09:46:
These are my links for September 4th from 12:44 to 12:54:
- Statistics in Education for Mere Mortals – YouTube –
- Something for the old gang | creativebits™ –
- WunWun for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store –
- Branding Inspiration: Beautiful and Elegant Examples | Inspiration –
- Create infographics & online charts | infogr.am –
- easel.ly | create and share visual ideas online –
- Piktochart: Infographic and Presentation Tool for Non-Designers | Infographics | Best Info graphic Design –
- 4 Easy Ways to Create Infographics –