Building Display Screens
Official clubs and organizations of the Ira A. Fulton College of Engineering and BYU may advertise on the display screens in the CB, EB, SNLB and CTB lobbies. The purpose of the digital signage is to inform students, faculty and staff of information relevant to College of Engineering students in a professional manner.
To submit an advertisement for the digital display:
- Review and implement the below requirements
- Submit your slide no later than 7 business days before the event date to email@example.com
- Format: .jpeg. Please also send the original file in .psd,.ppt, etc. in case minor changes need to be made
- Size: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Resolution: At least 150 ppi (If using PowerPoint to create your ad, change the dimensions under page setup to 26.67 in. x 15 in. before designing)
- Error free. Double-check spelling, dates, times and locations.
- Text can easily be read within 5 seconds or less
- Images: Please use high resolution photos and artwork so images do not appear stretched or pixelated
- Use copyrighted materials only with permission
Display screen templates: PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
Editing & Prioritizing
The college's communications department reserves the right to edit images and/or text on submitted advertisements. It also reserves the right to prioritize which slides will run as space is limited on the display.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions concerning your advertisement.