The BYU Ira A. Fulton College of Engineering dean's office is in the new Engineering Building (EB), located on the south end of campus (directly south of the Clyde Building). The college has departments and research labs in the Clyde, Crabtree Technology, Snell, Fletcher and the new Engineering Building.
Directions to BYU
Visitors to the Ira A. Fulton College of Engineering may park in the BYU visitor parking lots that are designated in red on the map below. Visitor parking is available to anyone except current employees, current students (BYU or UVU), and their spouses.
From visitor parking lot number 26 to the Clyde Building and the new Engineering Building:
- Walk west crossing East Campus Drive at the traffic signal and then head up the hill. At the top of the hill, turn left and walk along the west side of the Crabtree Technology Building until you reach a crosswalk on your right.
- At the crosswalk, go straight (west) towards the Clyde Building. You will walk through the parking lot and will pass a white building (B-34) on your right.
- Walk between the Clyde (on left) and Fletcher (on right) buildings until you see doors on your left.
- Enter the Clyde Building through those doors.
- You can walk through the Clyde Building to get to the new Engineering Building which is just south of the Clyde.